I couldn't tell you the difference between my dreams and reality anymore...
Either way, my name is Shannon. I'm 19, and I know what I want in life. Most of the time...
I am married to a Sailor in the U.S. Navy. <3 My husband and I are stationed in Virginia Beach. I have never hated a place so much in my life. I miss home. I miss Metro Detroit, (Chesterfield to be more exact).
I'm unstable in every way possible and I just want to have fun.
My blog will mainly be able three things, the military, Harry Potter, and Detroit(and Michigan). Think it's too much? Unfollow me :)
Aaron and I♥
Aaron will be home for a week. Where he has duty twice, so that brings it back to 5 days. He does have a three day weekend. But I work two of those days. Pretty much we will have one day together. -.- And I’m doing everything I can to get another day off. And it’s just not going well.
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Let’s see who’s over 18
I’m 15. It was one of my favorite Disney movies growing up.